Fill Room and Production Associate
compensation: $12 to $15 per hr (DOE)
employment type: full-time
Are you looking for a rewarding career change? Do you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city? Do you like country settings? Can you work in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we may have an opportunity for you.
We are a unique fruit processing plant nestled in the heart of cane berry country between Sandy and Boring.
We have an immediate opening for hardworking individuals to join our team in a full-time capacity as Fill Room and Production Associates.
The following is a list of expectations we have for this individual:
* Must be able to lift containers up to 50 lbs. and maneuver drums up to 400 lbs.
* Filling containers to specified weights
* Staging fill room with necessary materials for the day
* Emptying garbage containers located throughout the plant
* Cleaning break room, restrooms, inner hallways and filling room daily
* Ensuring proper labeling and palletizing of all products
* Keeping back dock, pallet storage area and truck docking area clean
* Rotating through breaks and lunches with team mates in fill room
If your skills meet the above criteria…we would love to talk to you!!!
Interested applicants should send resumes to Katie Buder, Plant Manager (Katie.B@transpacificfood.com)